Apply for 17 BKK NOFO 1
- The Department of State in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 BJS Faculty Research Fellowship Program in Criminal Justice Statistics
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 17 BKK NOFO 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 BKK NOFO 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2017 2018||FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M17AS00009||BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2017||2017 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|NWO CESU 17 16||Scientific and Historical Research and Analysis/DPAA|
|BOR LC 17 N002||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA HQ OPP 2017 002||Field Implementation Meeting Support|
|BOR LC 17 F002||Lower Colorado Region, Yuma Area Office Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program (FWCAP) Grant Program for FY 2017|
|NWO CESU 17 8||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, IRONWOOD REMOVAL, WAKE ISLAND|
|BOR LC 17 F003||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0084||Forage Fish Sampling|
|NPS 17 NERO 0021||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NWO CESU 1717||BALD AND GOLDEN EAGLE PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE STRATEGY|
|NWO CESU 17 7||BMGR, LUKE AFB, MCAS YUMA INRMP UPDATES|
|EPA R5WPDG 2017||FY17 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F17AS00152||Weber's draba project|
|NWO CESU 17 18||FT AP HILL WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT|
|EPA REG1 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F17AS00161||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|CENWO SIKES CA FY17||Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 BKK NOFO 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.