FY 2017 BJS Faculty Research Fellowship Program in Criminal Justice Statistics (BJS 2017 11501)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2017 BJS Faculty Research Fellowship Program in Criminal Justice Statistics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues
Previous opportunity: Green Point Area Restoration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2017 11501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2017 11621||FY 2017 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2017 11590||FY 2017 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|F17AS00121||IA FSM Survey|
|F17AS00150||Skiff Milkvetch Data Collection Project|
|BJS 2017 11861||2017 BJS Visiting Fellows: Criminal Justice Statistics Programs|
|BJS 2017 11460||National Survey of Victim Service Providers|
|BJS 2017 11641||2017 NCS-X Implementation Assistance Program: Phase V - Support for Large Local Agencies|
|BJS 2017 12781||FY 2017 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Implementation Assistance Program Phase VI: Support for Small and Medium Local Law Enforcement Agencies|
|DHS 17 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F17AS00251||Support of Captive Grizzly Bear Program|
|BJS 2017 12660||Census of Medical Examiners and Coroners' Offices|
|BJS 2017 11480||National Victimization Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2017 12780||FY 17 National Crime Statistics Exchange (NCS-X-State) Project: Technical Assistance and Implementation Support|
|F17AS00305||Linking Agricultural and Conservation Interests to help support the implementation of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|BJS 2017 12700||Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2017 11501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: