Green Point Area Restoration (F17AS00045)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Green Point Area Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2016 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreements to Wayne State University and Michigan State University under justification 505DM 2.14.B..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,660.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Transportation
Next opportunity: FY 2017 BJS Faculty Research Fellowship Program in Criminal Justice Statistics
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00045) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00099||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife|
|P18AS00722||Conduct Alternative Transportation Outreach, Education, and Support for Visitor Access and Enjoyment in the Yosemite Region|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00045", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: