Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG) (N40192 17 R 8000)
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2017 Timeline for Review of Statements of Interest DoN intends to use fiscal year 2017 funds for this project. In order to be considered, Statements of Interest shall be submitted for no later than 0900 Chamorro standard time (local Guam time) on 11 April 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR
Previous opportunity: U.S.-ASEAN Conference on South China Sea Marine Environmental Issues
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N40192 17 R 8000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00040||BLM Idaho and Oregon/Washington Remote Wildfire Detection and Monitoring System|
|F17AS00157||FY 2017 Oaks & Praries Joint Venture|
|F17AS00158||FY 2017 Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00159||FY 2017 Playa Lakes Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00160||FY 2017 Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|P17AS00121||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR DO 17 F024||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
|L17AS00029||BLM - Idaho, Ridge to Rivers Partnership|
|BOR PN 17 N001||Gales and Clear Creek Confluence Implementation|
|L17AS00041||BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities|
|F17AS00162||Transforming Youth Outdoors|
|P17AS00125||Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker|
|F17AS00163||Refugia for Comal Springs Dryopid Beetles and Peckâ¿¿s Cave Amphipods|
|NPSNOIYELL1700258||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|NPSNOIYELL1700261||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|F17AS00165||Natural Leaders Network|
|USGS 17 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00166||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Wildlife Management Agencies in 2017 - Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00167||AZCC Biological Intern|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N40192 17 R 8000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: