Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR (NOIP17AC00157)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation
Previous opportunity: Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP17AC00157) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|17CS05||Dosage Probation White Paper|
|HU0001 17 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|ISN ISNECC 17 010||Strategic Trade Control Legal and Regulatory Refinements and National Control List Workshop â Tajikistan|
|NNH17ZHA0002N||2017 Competitive Program for Science Museums, Planetariums and NASA Visitors Centers (CP4SMPVC)|
|SBUR SGWIPF 17 003||Comprehensive Programming to Address and Respond to Gender-based Violence in Laos and Nepal Initiative|
|EAP EAPAQM 17 002||Counterterrorism Administrative Support for East Asia and the Pacific|
|CTP CTAQM 17 004||Somalia Counterterrorism Finance (CTF): Mentoring & Advisory Services for the Financial Reporting Center (FRC) of Somalia|
|CTP CTAQM 17 006||Research and Training on Illicit Markets for Iraqi and Syrian Art and Antiquities|
|S PM070 17 GR 501||Promoting Sustainability and Accountability in Panama|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 003 SCA 04062017||Pashto Television Drama, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 002 SCA 04052017||Pashto Language Radio Program – Parenting Skills, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
|NPS 17 NERO 0030||Operation and Public Presentation of the Thomas Cole Historic House (TCHH)|
|P17AS00149||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 065||Financial Management Capacity Building for Implementing Partners IRF|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 007||Regional Assistance Program 2|
|DHS 16 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|F17AS00189||Analysis of Practices that Lead to Successful Prairie Reconstructions|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 004||Advancing Civic Engagement through the Assessment of Public Opinion|
|17CS07||Employment Retention Inventory Research Project|
|17CS06||Outcome and Performance Measures for Community Corrections|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP17AC00157", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: