Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation (FM CDL 17 001)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.232.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2017 No Explanation.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project
Previous opportunity: Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM CDL 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR RRD 17 003||FY17 Gulf Coast High Speed Rail Corridor-Mobile Station Area Planning Study & Final Design Project|
|BTS 2017 01||Transportation Disruption and Disaster Statistics (TDADS)|
|DC TP 17 002||Small Project Transportation Maintenance and Improvements Grants|
|FR AMT 17 008||FY2017 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|FR AMT 17 009||FY2017 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|UTCLIMITEDREGIONCOMP2017||UTC Program 2017 Grant Solicitation for Centers in Federal Regions 1, 2, 3|
|NPS 17 NERO 0064||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|FM MCG 18 001||Fiscal Year 2018 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|FR SEC 17 001||FY17 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FR OLS 17 001||FY17 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|FTA 2017 005 TPM PF||FY 2017 Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0221||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|DOT PH PHP 18 OC||DOT PHMSA 2018 ONE CALL GRANT|
|DOT OST 2017 0155||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 16 007||Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant|
|693JJ318NF00006||National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training|
|FR SND 18 001||FY18 Penn-Moynihan Station Complex Train-Shed Hardening Project|
|693JJ318NF00007||Public Infrastructure Road Safety Promotion, Education and Technology Transfer|
|693JJ318NF00002||Advancing Concrete Pavement Technology Solutions|
|FR AMT 18 003||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM CDL 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: