USAID/West Africa’s Building Locally-Owned, Self-Reliant, and Effective Private Sector Associations (RFI 624 18 LW)
- The Agency for International Development, West Africa USAID-Ghana in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/West Africa’s Building Locally-Owned, Self-Reliant, and Effective Private Sector Associations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Atchison, Brown, Doniphan, Jackson, Jefferson, Leavenworth, Marshall, Nemaha, and Pottawatomie Counties, Kansas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 624 18 LW) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS KTM AFCP LARGE FY2019||CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2019||Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition|
|INL18CA0061 WHPDOMREP TRAVLOG 10262018||Dominican Republic Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005462||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
|19JD01||Jail Mental Health Officer Master Trainer Course|
|USGS 19 FAC 5994||Notice of Intent to Award|
|INL19CA0006 WHPECUADOR TOC 110218||Ecuador Countering Transnational Organized Crime Capacity Building Program|
|F19AS00040||Bull Trout Recovery Assistance|
|PAS EGY AFCP LG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS EGY AFCP SG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|19CS02||Veteran Informed Care Training on Responsivity – Phase II|
|SFOP0005472||Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics 2018-2019|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 01||U.S. Embassy New Zealand PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFCP 2019 S||AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition|
|AFCP 2019 L||AFCP 2019 Large Grants Program|
|F19AS00044||Montana Arctic Grayling Conservation|
|SFOP0005473||FY 2019 Community College Initiative Program|
|001 FY2019||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|002 FY2019||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005474||FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 624 18 LW", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: