Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants (PA FPH 19 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.217.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2019 Time will be 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $22,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children
Previous opportunity: USAID/West Africa’s Building Locally-Owned, Self-Reliant, and Effective Private Sector Associations
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA FPH 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 008||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program|
|AID 663 RFI 19 00001||USAID/Ethiopia: Health Workforce Improvement Program|
|HRSA 19 050||Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project|
|RFA PS 19 001||The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to Care, and Prevention Services with HIV Point-of-Care Nucleic Acid Tests (NATs)|
|RFA PS 19 003||Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|HRSA 19 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program|
|HRSA 19 023||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
|DOS UGA SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|HRSA 19 081||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|HRSA 19 047||Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses toward Living Organ Donation|
|72052019RFA00001||Improved Health and Nutrition Activity|
|HRSA 19 022||Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 040||Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model Replication|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA CSSG 0311||2019 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HRSA 19 086||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA FPSG 0312||2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program|
|RFA CK 19 004||Study to Assess the Risk of Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)|
|RFA CK 19 002||Quantifying Contact Rates and Mixing Patterns in Workers in Non-healthcare Work Settings in the United States and Modeling the Effect of Workplace Social Distancing Measures in Reducing Influenza Transmission|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA FPH 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: