Apply for 72061322RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, Zimbabwe USAID-Harare in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustaining Prevention, Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72061322RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72061322RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2022 PECO 002||PEPFAR Ethiopia Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activities|
|CDC RFA PS22 2210||Mass Mailing of HIV Self-Tests to Persons Disproportionately Affected by HIV in the U.S.|
|72066322RFA00004||Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM) Activity|
|CMS 1W1 22 001||Minority Research Grant Program (MRGP)|
|MP CPI 22 005||Promoting Equitable Access to Language Services in Health and Human Services|
|HRSA 22 167||Rural Emergency Hospital Technical Assistance Center|
|HRSA 22 160||Leveraging Health Service Equity Approaches for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control|
|72038622RFA00001||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activity|
|HRSA 23 072||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 22 165||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Medication Assisted Treatment Access|
|HRSA 23 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA OE22 2203||Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems|
|7200AA19APS00002 YEMEN ROUND||MOMENTUM Yemen Round|
|72066822R00008||Community Monitoring Activity (CLM)|
|CDC RFA PS23 2301||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education and Medical Consultation (COE)|
|HRSA 23 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|PCLM 2023||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring (CLM)-Zambia|
|72066322RFI00008||USAID/Ethiopia Empowering Community Activity|
|72060322RFI00009||DEGRA Follow-on/Djibouti Basic Education Activity|
|RFA OH 22 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72061322RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.