Apply for F20AS00027
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608, 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2020 Pre-proposals and Regional Project proposals are due Tuesday, January 7, 2020 by 500 PM EST. An email will be sent to confirm receipt of all proposals. Pre-proposals and Regional Project proposals received after this deadline will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,380,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2020 CTR Reducing Resurgent State Weapons of Mass Destruction Threats
Previous opportunity: Arkansas easement restoration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00027
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00027) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006290||NWS Office of Science and Technology Integration: Unified Forecast System|
|G20AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2020|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307||Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006294||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric and Marine Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006292||Competition for a Southwest Cooperative Institute for Ecosystem-Based Management of Living Marine Resources, Ocean Observations, Climate and Weather Studies|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006225||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2020|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006297||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2020|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306||FY 2020 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006261||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006263||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309||2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006328||FY 20-21 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006333||Regional Vulnerability Assessments for Ocean Acidification (RVA-OA20)|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006311||2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006329||FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006346||2020 BREP|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006338||Fiscal Year 2020 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006320||NOAA SBIR|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2020 2006259||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NPS NOIPAC00003||Cave Management Services- OZAR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.