Apply for USDA NRCS AR MULTI 20 GEN0010468
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arkansas easement restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.072, 10.923, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 30, 2019 Proposals must be received in the NRCS State Office by 5 p.m., Central Daylight Time (CDT) on December 30, 2019.Proposals may be hand-delivered or mailed. Mailed copies should be sent via United States Postal Service, express mail, or overnight courier service. Applicants may also submit their application electronically via grants.gov. If you choose to submit your application via grants.gov, visit www.grants.gov/apply and follow the instructions. All applications, regardless of how they are submitted, must be received by NRCS by 500p.m. Central Time, December 30, 2019.Note NRCS is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or Web site problems related to Grants.gov submissions. Applicants should begin the Grants.gov process in advance of the submission deadline to avoid problems..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act
Previous opportunity: BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS AR MULTI 20 GEN0010468
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS AR MULTI 20 GEN0010468) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 20 GEN0010748||NRCS-IL Conservation Technical Assistance-Surveying Aides|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG NOF001009||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – Arkansas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS AR MULTI 20 GEN0010468", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.