DoD Medical Simulation and Information Sciences, Toward A Next-Generation Trauma Care Capability: Foundational Research for Autonomous, Unmanned, and Robotics Development of Medical Technologies (FORwARD) Award (W81XWH 17 MSISRP FOR)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Medical Simulation and Information Sciences, Toward A Next-Generation Trauma Care Capability: Foundational Research for Autonomous, Unmanned, and Robotics Development of Medical Technologies (FORwARD) Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 05, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program
Previous opportunity: CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 17 MSISRP FOR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|15 606||Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment|
|18 501||Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience|
|18 517||Resource Implementations for Data Intensive Research in the Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences|
|18 516||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|G18AS00011||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W81XWH 17 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0243||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0242||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|18 518||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|DE FOA 0001810||Energy Frontier Research Centers|
|DE FOA 0001771||FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|BOR DO 18 F004||WaterSMART: Reservoir Operations Alternatives— Calculating Economic Effects|
|18 520||Smart and Connected Communities|
|FA9550 18 S B001||Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Enterprise Science Initiative (DESI)|
|F18AS00040||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|80JSC017N0001 BPBA||Appendix C: Topics in Biological, Physiological, and Behavioral Adaptations to Spaceflight: Integrated One Year Mission Project and Other Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0001848||FY 2018 Research and Development for Next Generation Nuclear Physics Accelerator Facilities|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|18 523||Critical Resilient Interdependent Infrastructure Systems and Processes|
|G18AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 17 MSISRP FOR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: