Apply for W912DQ 18 2 0001
- The Department of Defense, Kansas City District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.114.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Medical Simulation and Information Sciences, Toward A Next-Generation Trauma Care Capability: Foundational Research for Autonomous, Unmanned, and Robotics Development of Medical Technologies (FORwARD) Award
Previous opportunity: National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912DQ 18 2 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DQ 18 2 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0006||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services to Padre Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986 0001||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle NM|
|F18AS00023||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|P17AS00334MOD01||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|BOR PN 18 N001||Lake Cascade State Park O&M|
|BOR DO 18 F008||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F007||Drought Response Program: Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|P18AS00016||Exterior Stucco Assessment and Pilot Conservation Treatment for the John Moulton House|
|NPSNOIZION1800061||Zion Canyon Trail Repair|
|L18AS00003||BLM-CO Volunteer Stewardship Program on Colorado's Public Lands|
|F18AS00030||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|BOR DO 18 F001||Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2018|
|F18AS00022||NWRS Branding/Film and Photographic Content|
|W912DQ 18 2 0002||CLEAN WATER ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|W912DQ 18 2 0003||NEPA PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|W912DQ 18 2 0004||NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|F18AS00026||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10) - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00027||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00028||State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
|F18AS00029||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DQ 18 2 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.