Apply for RFA NS 19 038
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas
Previous opportunity: Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 19 038
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 19 038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 066||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|RFA HL 20 027||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 024||Catalyze: Product Definition Device Prototype Design and Testing, Diagnostic Disease Target Identification and Assay Development, and Research Tool Development (R61/R33 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 023||Catalyze: Product Definition for Small Molecules and Biologics - Target Identification and Validation, and Preliminary Product/Lead Series Identification (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 028||Catalyze: Product Definition Device Prototype Testing and Design Modification, Diagnostic Disease Target Assay Development and Design Characterization, and Research Tool Testing and Validation (R33 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 021||State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements|
|72065619RFA00012||Orphans and Vulnerable Children|
|CDC RFA PS20 2003||STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)|
|HRSA 20 085||State Offices of Rural Health Coordination and Development Program (SORHCDP)|
|RFA AG 20 032||MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 21 002||Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72061719RFA00007||USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity|
|RFA AG 20 038||Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 20 037||Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 022||National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners Cooperative Agreements (NTTAP)|
|72061719RFA00008||USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity|
|HRSA 20 020||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH19 1965||Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1964||Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Trinidad and Tobago under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA HL 20 025||Heart, Lung, and Blood Co-morbiditieS Implementation Models in People Living with HIV (HLB SIMPLe) (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 19 038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.