Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2178
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Public Health Responses and Accelerating HIV/AIDS Program for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Tigray Regional State of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067, 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: No Wrong Door Community Infrastructure Grants: Scaling Network Lead Entities
Previous opportunity: Radiation Health Protection Involving Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2178
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH21 2178) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL CIP NWPG 0065||No Wrong Door Community Infrastructure Grants: Scaling Network Lead Entities|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0084||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Community Research|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0092||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Statewide Research|
|CDC RFA DP21 2109||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2110||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)- Evaluation and Technical Assistance (ETA); CCR-ETA|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD TBSG 0070||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program (SPP)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC21||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation|
|72062021RFA00004||NPI GH ROUND 8 - ACCELERATING CONTROL OF THE HIV EPIDEMIC IN NIGERIA (ACE)|
|HRSA 22 011||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 015||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 014||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|CDC RFA GH21 2143||Strengthening HIV Treatment, Laboratory Services, Medication Assisted Therapy, and Program Monitoring in Ukraine under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD PRRC 0078||National Paralysis Resource Center|
|72061321RFA00008||Adolescent Girls and Young Women Reaching their Dreams Activity|
|CDC RFA CK21 2105||Strengthening animal health systems to enhance prevention, detection and response to emerging zoonotic diseases|
|CDC RFA DD21 2102||Improving Health of Americans with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Through Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs|
|CDC RFA DD21 2104||Improving Health of Americans with Mobility Limitations Through Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs|
|CDC RFA OT21 2102||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2021|
|RFA AA 21 005||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AA 21 006||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60 Clinical trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH21 2178", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.