Apply for HRSA 22 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Area Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Climate Adaptation and Landscape-Scale Ecosystem Restoration for Military Installation Resilience
Previous opportunity: Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH21 2180||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|PAS 21 245||Limited Competition: Promoting a Basic Understanding of Chemical Threats to Skin (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2179||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|PA 21 264||Large Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects for Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Infections (R18)|
|CDC RFA TS19 19010301SUPP21||Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU): Expansion Supplement|
|CDC RFA EH20 20050101SUPP21||Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches; pilot Environmental Health Records EHR/COVID-19 community mitigation|
|CDC RFA CD21 2102||Strategic Planning: South America|
|CDC RFA CD21 2103||Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia|
|RFA HL 22 012||Short-Term Research Education Program to Enhance Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CD21 2105||Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia|
|CDC RFA CD21 2104||Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa|
|MP CPI 21 008||Minority Leaders Development Program|
|HRSA 21 144||Global Reach II|
|RFA AG 22 025||Data Enhancements and Analyses to Clarify the Relationship between Education and Cognitive Function (including AD/ADRD) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PA 21 266||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Advancing Patient Safety through Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010203SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|MP CPI 21 007||Center for Indigenous Innovation and Health Equity|
|WH AST 21 003||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|WH AST 21 002||State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) Partnership Programs to Reduce Maternal Deaths due to Violence|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020403SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.