Apply for DHS 20 ONA 050 00 99
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Other Needs Assistance - Lost Wages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2020 Funding will close sooner if the DRF reaches funding level established by the Presidentaposs order, or until Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation is re-authorized..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU
Previous opportunity: Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 ONA 050 00 99
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 ONA 050 00 99) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP HIT 20 002||Partnership for Disaster Health Response|
|72038621RFA00003||USAID's Support for Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 ONA 050 00 99", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.