Apply for ED GRANTS 121621 003
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Upward Bound (UB) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.047A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.047.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2022 Applications Available Dec. 16, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications Jan. 31, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review March 31, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Ken Waters, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2C229, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-6273. Email Ken.Waters@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $991,028.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 966 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL Promoting and Advancing International Labor Rights in Pakistan
Previous opportunity: NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Chemistry and Transport in Confined Spaces
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 121621 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 121621 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 122021 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Statewide Family Engagement Centers (SFEC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.310A|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 08||Speakers Program|
|ED GRANTS 010722 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies, Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|ED GRANTS 011222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A|
|AF HAR FY22 01||University Library Resources Program (ULRP)|
|NNH22ZHA002C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) SUBORBITAL FLIGHT OPPORTUNITY|
|ED GRANTS 012022 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and At Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.326B|
|ED GRANTS 012522 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326Y|
|005 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH TEACHER SUPPORT PROGRAM|
|72066822RFA00001||South Sudan Integrated Youth Engagement Activity|
|1FY22||Annual Program Statement|
|ED GRANTS 013122 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 020222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|ED GRANTS 020422 001||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus A (Early Childhood) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-1|
|ED GRANTS 020422 002||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus B (School Age) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-2|
|ED GRANTS 020422 003||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), Assistance Listing Number 84.325K-3|
|PAS GUA FY22 01||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills (EAGLES)|
|693JJ922R000001||Development of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 121621 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.