Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "No Wrong Door System Governance: Improving Access to LTSS for Individuals and Family Caregivers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2022.
Previous opportunity: Disaster Resilience Research Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2022 171330||OVC FY 2022 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide (2023)|
|O OVC 2022 171327||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistance Project|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CU 0094||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse|
|O OVC 2022 171335||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Reducing Child Fatalities and Recurring Serious Injuries Caused by Crime Victimization|
|O OVC 2022 171338||OVC FY 2022 Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Implementation, Management, and Sustainment of the Measures for Providers Responding to Victimization Experiences (iMPRoVE) Project|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZM 0156||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0050||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0038||Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach Program – Pacific Region Demonstration Program (VHT-SO Pacific Program)|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0059||Lighthouse: Services, Outreach, and Awareness for Labor Trafficking (Lighthouse) Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP MPSA 0088||Addressing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in SMP State Programs|
|SFOP0008982||Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Economic Advancement (or Security) in India|
|SFOP0008983||U.S.-Pakistan Women’s Council Initiative Advancing Women's Economic Leadership|
|O OVC 2022 171342||OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZT 0051||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2022 ACF OPRE YE 0136||Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead Agencies|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZI 0158||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0000||Aspire: Child Trafficking Victim Assistance Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 0155||SOAR to Health and Wellness Training (SOAR) Demonstration Program|
|O OVC 2022 171377||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Mass Violence Needs Assessments Project|
|O OVC 2022 171382||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2019 VOCA Victim Compensation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.