Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation (F17AS00453)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Initiative
Previous opportunity: Post-WNS Bat Survey at Fire Island National Seashore
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00453) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|F17AS00459||Survey to Assess the Status of the Texas Hornshell Freshwater Mussels|
|F17AS00466||Cooperative Agreement - Endangered Species Act|
|DE FOA 0001811||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|17 599||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|693JJ318NF00001||“Development and Deployment of Innovative Asphalt Pavement Technologies”|
|DE FOA 0001798||MEITNER FOA|
|18 503||Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems|
|G18AS00007||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|18 505||International Research Experiences for Students|
|USGS 18 FAC 0006||Notice of Intent Geomorphic Processes on the Green River in Canyonlands National Park, Logan, Utah|
|AFPMB BAA 18 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement FY 18|
|18 508||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DWFP 18 S 01||Deployed War Fighter Protection Program Announcement|
|18 511||Partnerships for Innovation|
|18 512||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0007||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00453", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: