Inventory Historic Archaeological Resources at Keweenaw National Historic Park and Isle Royale Naitonal Park (NPS NOIP18AC00178)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inventory Historic Archaeological Resources at Keweenaw National Historic Park and Isle Royale Naitonal Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Consulate General HK, 175th Anniversary Programs
Previous opportunity: Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology (N3)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00178", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: