FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction (DHS 17 CIS 010 001)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition (GLGMC), FY 2017-2018
Previous opportunity: Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 CIS 010 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 002||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|P17AS00534||Southeast Archeological Center Interns|
|P17AS00538||Interior Museum Program Interns|
|P17AS00537||Harpers Ferry Interns|
|P17AS00539||Creation of Data Store Records and Public Outreach Materials for the Park Historic Structures and Cultural Landscapes Program|
|P17AS00540||Save America's Treasures Grant Program Assistance|
|P17AS00545||Campus Outdoor Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00547||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project 2018|
|P17AS00556||Internships at the Northeast Regional Office|
|P17AS00558||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|P17AS00563||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Enhancement Projects.|
|P17AS00566||Community Archeology, Exhibit, and Education About the Legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Resistance|
|P17AS00567||Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Interns|
|C NOFO 17 103||South India YouthSpeak Summit|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 31274||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Cane River Creole National Historic Park Housed at the Southeast Archeological Center.|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 26484||Rehabilitation of the Potkopinu and Rocky Springs Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30759||Digitize and Transcribe Sensitive Historical Documents, Oversized Documents, Video Tapes, Audio Tapes, and Photographic Materials|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 32443||NPS Southeast Regional Communications & Technical Editing Support|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 006||Establishing an English Language Center for the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research|
|NPS 17 NERO 0114||The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 CIS 010 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: