Apply for FR 6300 N 21 B
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 06, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Supporting Implementation of National HIV Policies and the Provision of HIV Testing Services, Care, Treatment, PMTCT, TB, PrEP and the Quality of HIV-Related Testing Across the Clinical Cascade in Public Health Facilities in Botswana under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6300 N 21 B
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 21 B) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6400 N 59||Estimating the Prevalence and Probability of Homeless Youth|
|FR 6400 N 66||Impact of RAD on Children in HUD Assisted Households|
|FR 6400 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2020 Supplemental Comprehensive|
|FR 6400 N 58||Examining Long-Term Outcomes Following Exit from HUD-Assisted Housing|
|FR 6400 N 60||Alternative Methods For Calculating Fair Market Rents (FMRs) in Rental Markets With Rapidly Rising Rents|
|FR 6400 N 57||Social and Economic Impacts of the CDBG and HOME Programs|
|FR 6400 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 04||2020 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFA|
|FR 6400 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 06||HUD's FY 2020 and FY 2021 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6400 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 34||FY2020 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|VA GPD CM FY2021||Grant and Per Diem Case Management Program|
|FR 6400 N 73||Tribal HUD-VASH Expansion|
|FR 6400 N 41||Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Competitive|
|VA GPD SN FY2021||GPD Special Need Grant|
|VA GPD CG FY2021||GPD Capital Grant|
|FR 6400 N 68||Housing-related Hazards Capital Fund Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 21 B", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.