Apply for BJA 2020 17032
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 20 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.825.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $340,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES
Previous opportunity: EONS 2020: Appendix I MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2020 17032
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2020 17032) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17372||BJA FY 20 State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Information Sharing Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2020 17032", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.