Apply for 693JJ322NF00008
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022 NATIONAL SCENIC BYWAYS PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.205.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants Kansas State Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ322NF00008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ322NF00008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK322NF0005||FY 2022 Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK322NF0007||FY 2022 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|693JK322NF0004||FY 2022 Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)|
|FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS||FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems|
|22 FAA AWD AM||FAA Aviation Maintenance Technical Workers Workforce Development Grant Program|
|22 FAA AWD AP||FAA Aircraft Pilots Workforce Development Grant Program|
|DOT SS4A FY22 01||Safe Streets and Roads for All Discretionary Grant Program|
|UTCOPENCOMP2022||UTC Program Competition 2022-2026 Grants|
|FTA 2022 004 TPE TODP||FY 2022 Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|2022TTPSF||2022 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund|
|FM MCG 23 001||Development of Fiscal Year 2023 Commercial Vehicle Safety Plans|
|DOT RCP FY22 01||Reconnecting Communities Pilot Discretionary Grant Program|
|FM ETS 22 001||Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Training and Support Grant|
|FR RCE 22 001||FY22 Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 001||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 002||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program - New|
|FR SEC 22 001||FY22 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2022 012 TRI||FY 2022 Discretionary Funding Opportunity: Mobility, Access & Transportation Insecurity: Creating Links to Opportunity|
|FR AMT 22 004||FY22 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 003||FY22 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ322NF00008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.